This beautiful facial roller is made from natural rose quartz in a beautiful rose gold stainless steel metal setting. It's different from other rollers which are usually set in brass which is prone to rust and does not roll smoothly.
The ultra smooth rose quartz surface feels great when using for facial massage. It also works great on the neck, back and foot. It has 2 sides, one larger wheel for larger areas like the cheeks and forehead and another smaller roller for smaller areas like the nose and around the eyes. The stainless steel metal setting is of highest quality and rolls smoothly and protects the rose quartz better unlike brass rollers.
In TCM, Guasha massage and facial massage using facial rollers boosts circulation of blood & Qi to your face, stimulates the flow of lymphatic fluid and eliminates toxins and rejuvenates skin cells. It is an essential TCM Beauty routine to achieve a more youthful appearance. With good lymphatic drainage, our face will look less puffy, lifted and more sculpted with more prominent jawline and cheekbones. It also stimulates the production of collagen for firmer skin. The effect of rolling aids the absorption of skincare products- great for use after application of serum, essence or moisturisers. While applying a facial sheet mask, you can also use the rose quartz roller to increase the effectiveness of the mask. Place the roller in the fridge for a cooling effect while rolling. It has a great effect on tightening pores when used cold.
The Egyptians also believe that the rose quartz stone could prevent wrinkles and the effects of aging. Greek and Roman myths were the first to attach the symbol of love to the rose quartz meaning. So now Rose quartz is associated with beauty, love, compassion. The natural healing energies of rose quartz crystal are associated with the water element, washing out toxic energies and trapped emotions so you feel refreshed and energized.
How to use:
- Before the massage, ensure face is clean. Massage oil or serum or cream can be used as the base. Roll from the bottom-up and outwards using light pressure.
- Ensure slow rolling action. Add some oil or serum to reduce the friction so skin is not pulled/tugged. Massage daily for about 5 minutes. Roll each area 3 times.
- Roller can be placed in the refrigerator and used for shrinking pores, reducing puffiness around the eye area.
- Wipe roller with a clean, slightly damp cloth after each use. Do not wash or submerge in water.
1) For the Eyes: roll from the inside outwards towards the temples, in a clockwise direction. Repeat 3-4 times. Regular use reduces wrinkles around the eyes and also reduces puffiness.
2) For the Face: Start from the middle of the chin, roll upwards and out towards the ears along the jawline. Move to the nose, roll from the nose along the cheeks to the ears. For the forehead, roll from the middle of the forehead to the temples. Roll from head of eyebrow to tail of eyebrows ending at the temples. Repeat each area 3-4 times.
3) For the Neck: Start from the jawline and roll downwards to the clavicle bone. Repeat 3 times till whole neck is covered.
Do not wash the roller in hot water or expose to harsh chemicals.
Read more about Guasha massage here.
Material: Rose Quartz
Size: 150*45 mm